jueves, 21 de enero de 2021

Welcome to the LuNa/NaLu blog!

Hello, Warlordgab here

You may know me from Narutoforums, Narutouchiha, Orojackson, Tumblr, and/or Twitter. I started this blog with the intent to share all the LuNa and NaLu material I've been able to gather and research for several years.

What's LuNa and NaLu?

LuNa would the pairing involving Luffy and Nami from One Piece. While NaLu refers to Natsu and Lucy from Fairy Tail. While neither of them are canon (by the time this blog started), they're still potent pairings with every element needed for a relationship upgrade.

This blog will feature analyses and posts meant to either explain these bonds in the context of the authors' works, or from a storytelling perspective, by means of logic, reason, and evidence. Hopefully, this blog may help readers and anime fans to appreciate the beautifully crafted bonds and development of both LuNa and NaLu

While, I'm the one starting it, I plan to include the works and input of other One Piece and/or Fairy Tail fans that may like to support and/or defend these premises. So, if you'd like to contribute to this blog, you're welcome to do so. All I ask is for consistency and coherence

I hope you enjoy this ride

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NaLu analysis: if he wasn't there...